Wolfy's UNofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfy's UNofficial Forum

The UNOFFICIAL Wolfy's forums!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play School

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy
Admin
Wolfy

Pets : Role Play School  70943673

Role Play School  Empty
PostSubject: Role Play School    Role Play School  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Ugh.. I'm sooo bored. Anyway, do you want to learn how to role play? Just comment here with any questions you have and I'll answer them! All kinds of questions are allowed, but check this here post to see if your question has been answered! This topic will be locked after I collect a suitable amount of questions and answers, after that just PM me with any questions.

My Answering Status: Fire away!
Back to top Go down
https://unwolfy.forumotion.com
Wolfy
Admin
Wolfy

Role Play School  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play School    Role Play School  Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:09 pm

What is roleplaying: Roleplaying (or RP'ing as some people call it) is kind of like writing a play, but each person writes what their script is. Eg.

User 1: Jack ducked under the table as his little sister ran into the room.
User 2: Delilah looked everywhere in the kitchen for her older brother. She thought of looking under the big table cloth, but didn't. She started to walk away.
User 1: Jack sighed in relief.
User 2: Delilah heard the sigh and ran back into the kitchen. She then checked under the table and saw Jack.

And so on. Get it? Each person controls what their character does! Things like this are NOT allowed!:

User 1: Jack got out from under the table and looked down at Delilah.
User 2(the rule breaker in this situation): Delilah looked at Jack, and tried to hold his hand. Jack swatted away her hand, and she cried.

The text stuff in bold is NOT allowed! You can't control other's characters.
Back to top Go down
ZebraParisa

ZebraParisa

Role Play School  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play School    Role Play School  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:30 am

I really agree though, it does make sense as well thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Admin
Wolfy

Role Play School  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play School    Role Play School  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:14 am

Thanks Very Happy

What are 'perfect characters' and why aren't they allowed: Perfect characters are, well, perfect! They aren't allowed in most roleplays because it makes it boring and people get frustrated because the other person's character is 'perfect'. Eg.

This is a non perfect character:
Name: Jill
Strengths: Pretty fast and agile, and very flexible.
Weaknesses: She isn't all too strong in her muscles and such and she is allergic to raspberries.

This is a perfect character:
Name: Josh
Strengths: Is so strong can do anything, is so fast can go faster than the speed of light, is so smart he can figure out anything, can avoid any move and do any attack, etc.
Weaknesses: None

This is not allowed because it's not a good idea! Here are two examples of a non-perfect roleplaying and a perfect roleplaying.

NON PERFECT:
Jill jumped quickly over the log, her heart pounding. She dared a glance over her shoulder to find the kid still running after her, and he was running quick, too. Jill knew he would catch up eventually so she just turned around and pulled back her fist, trying to punch him when he came closer.
(In this example the non-perfect knows they are not perfect and that they will tire out eventually, and that they may miss and so on.)

PERFECT:
Josh chased the girl but went very slowly compared to how fast he could go. He liked to have his prey run from him. Snickering as she slowed down, he knew she would try to punch him. He avoided the attack easily and he pulled back his arm punching her he knew she wouldn't be able to avoid this punch.
(In this example the perfect is stating that he knows she will be too slow to run away and that he can avoid any of her attacks and his attacks will never miss.)

On this website, in the role playing section, no perfects are allowed. Ever.
-Case closed-
Back to top Go down
CarlysaBrayan

CarlysaBrayan

Role Play School  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play School    Role Play School  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:12 am

Seems to be not everyone interested about this stuff, some true thoughts as well, but I like it a bit. Anyway thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Kyla Benson

Kyla Benson

Role Play School  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play School    Role Play School  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:24 am

I am interested in this game. But I cannot understand what is mentioned here well. Could you please elaborate more?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Role Play School  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play School    Role Play School  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play School
Page 1 of 1