Wolfy's UNofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfy's UNofficial Forum

The UNOFFICIAL Wolfy's forums!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!Pet Fighting topic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfy
Admin
Wolfy

Pets : !Pet Fighting topic 70943673

!Pet Fighting topic Empty
PostSubject: !Pet Fighting topic   !Pet Fighting topic Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:02 pm

So at this here topic you can battle your pets against eachother! Based on their power levels and such, I will determine which pets will win, also their happiness will matter, so rest up your pets!

First you can put up your pet to be fought against others. Then when another person accepts your challenge and puts their pet out, I will check out their stats to see who will win. If they are matched, I will flip a coin to see who will win. Anyway I say whose pet will win and then you battle! Actually, I am unsure of this. I may say, "Fight it out!" and then when both users are ready I will post who wins. What do you like better, V1 or V2?

V1
Wolfy: Scatterbrain will win!
Scatterbrain: My pet rushes out and tackles TaleFace.
TaleFace: My pet endures the pain and tries to bite Scatterbrain.
Scatterbrain: My pet gets bitten but stands up tall and tries to pin TaleFace to the ground.
TaleFace: My pet gets pinned and submits.
Scatterbrain: My pet wins!

V2
Wolfy: Fight it out!
Scatterbrain: My pet rushes out and tackles TaleFace.
TaleFace: My pet endures the pain and tries to bite Scatterbrain.
Scatterbrain: My pet gets bitten but stands up tall and tries to pin TaleFace to the ground.
TaleFace: My pet gets out from under the grip but seems too tired to fight. (Wolfy, I'm ready to know who will win.)
Scatterbrain: My pet watches TaleFace intensly. (me too.)
Wolfy: Scatterbrain wins!

Back to top Go down
https://unwolfy.forumotion.com

!Pet Fighting topic
Page 1 of 1