Wolfy's UNofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfy's UNofficial Forum

The UNOFFICIAL Wolfy's forums!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was your childhood dream?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CarlysaBrayan

CarlysaBrayan

What was your childhood dream? Empty
PostSubject: What was your childhood dream?   What was your childhood dream? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:07 am

Hi everyone,
I guess everyone should have had a dream when they were a kid, so I’m just interested to know about your childhood dreams. Well I wanted to be an Air pilot but in the present situation it’s just a dream only. How about you?

Back to top Go down
HilleryHog

HilleryHog

PostSubject: Re: What was your childhood dream?   What was your childhood dream? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:13 am

My childhood dream was to be an astronaut, and I was obsessed with anything to do with space.

Last edited by HilleryHog on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HollieBen

HollieBen

PostSubject: Re: What was your childhood dream?   What was your childhood dream? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:54 am

My childhood dream was to become a pilot one day. But I could not achieve my goal. Right now I have engaged myself in IT field.
Back to top Go down
MillieAlison

MillieAlison

PostSubject: Re: What was your childhood dream?   What was your childhood dream? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:14 am

I was dreaming to become a doctor and do extraordinary surgeries to save the lives of people but unfortunately I couldn’t achieve my goal and now I’m worrying about it.
Back to top Go down
JeremyLindsey

JeremyLindsey

PostSubject: Re: What was your childhood dream?   What was your childhood dream? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:53 am

I can remember I had lots of dreams in my early days. Especially I want to be a dancing teacher and I need to travel all over the world. I have reached some goals among them, but I couldn’t be a dancing teacher and presently I am a medical student at Imperial College.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your childhood dream?   What was your childhood dream? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was your childhood dream?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolfy's UNofficial Forum :: Chat :: General Discussions-
Jump to: